Hi Yasar,

Thank you for the reply, we still have more questions:

Why is this difference happening? Why is it normal to Google Ads API to
have less data than the AdWords API?

We thought that AdWords API always returns the "real" data and Google Ads
API has to return exactly the same, hence the compare we implemented in the
code. If that's not the case we would like to know why that behavior is the
expected one.

Thanks!
Leo