The campaign_shared_set resource returns data to see which campaigns are
connected to a shared negative keyword list (among other lists).

When I pull the following report from Google Ads API, I receive data that
is different than the data I see when I manually look in the Google Ads UI.

SELECT
customer.id,
campaign.id,
shared_set.id
FROM campaign_shared_set
WHERE customer.id = {customer_id}
AND shared_set.status = 'ENABLED'

The data from the API returns a row where a campaign id seems to be
connected to a shared negative keyword list (mcc level), but in the
interface, this campaign is not in the list of connected campaigns.

Also, if that campaign really was connected to that shared negative list,
it would not be generating data, since the negative list has negative
keywords that would block the keywords in that campaign. And the campaign
is still generating impressions (so apparently, the campaign is not
connected.)

I also double-checked the campaign id to make sure I am really looking at
the enabled campaign the campaign_shared_set resource is referring to.

I also verified I'm not looking at old data, this is not the case.

Could someone explain to me how this is possible? Could it be that I'm
fetching data from an earlier moment instead of the current situation?

Kind regards,
Rik Mathijssen