Hi,

Seems wrong mapping as well for Ad Performance report.

https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/migration/mapping#ad_performance

ExpandedDynamicSearchCreativeDescription2
Under UI I can see Description and Description2 but in Mapping I can see
only one Description.

How I can get *Description* and *ExpandedDynamicSearchCreativeDescription2*
for Expanded dynamic search ad?

Thanks