I have a campaign with 9,907 Location Targets.  I need to update some of
them, and replace some of them.  For example, let's say I have 991 where I
need to UPDATE the bid modifier, 147 I need to REMOVE, and 147 new ones I
need to ADD in place of those I removed.

To accomplish this, I create a list of 147 REMOVE
CampaignCriterionOperation objects and call MutateCampaignCriteria.  This
completes successfully and my Campaign now has 9,760 Location targets.

Next, I construct a list of 147 CREATE CampaignCriterionOperation objects
and again call MutateCampaignCriteria.  This one FAILS with the 54
{{ "resourceCountLimitExceededError": "RESOURCE_LIMIT" }} errors.  The
difference between 147 and 54 is 93 which is the space between the original
number of Location Targets (i.e. 9907) and the maximum allowed for a
campaign (i.e. 10000).

If I issue the MutateCampaignCriteria again after the failure, again with
the 147 operations, it succeeds fine.  I've attempted to have the thread
sleep after issuing the REMOVE operations, but it doesn't appear to matter
how long I wait.  It always fails the first time I issue the CREATE
operations and succeeds the next time.

It seems like the API is remembering the original campaign total on the
first request rather than rechecking the total.