Hello.

Thanks for the response Jakeia. I still have some confusion regarding the
API. I think I did not make myself very clear in the above questions.

I am able to get the account IDs (e.g. 123-456-789, etc.) using the List
Accessible Accounts
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/account-management/listing-accounts>
 call.
The behavior is exactly as you mentioned in your reply and that is the
behavior that I require. The only thing that is missing is that I also *require
the Account Names *(e.g. Google Ads account, Ads Manager Account 2, etc.)
along with the IDs to show these names to the user so they have some ease
in choosing the account. So, what I require is the functionality that the List
Accessible Accounts
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/account-management/listing-accounts>
 provide
but instead of only providing the IDs of the accounts, I also get the names
of the accounts.

I am sure there should be some method to achieve this, can you point out
which one?

Also, in the earlier response, as Carmela pointed out that to fetch the
details of the individual account, we will need to use the customer_client
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v10/customer_client>
report.
But I think it will be an inefficient use of the resources if we were to
get the list of IDs and then iterate over the list and make API calls to
get the name of each Ads account. Also, it will quickly kill the API usage
quota. So, can you point out if any efficient solution exists to solve this
issue?

Really grateful for the awesome support

Regards,
Adil