Hello Enrie, thank you for the reply, If I generate one report without
*segments.keyword.info.text*  and another one with *segments.keyword.info.text
*for the same date

and sum up results of those two reports (e.g. sum(clicks) sum(cost) ) I
wont get match with the Google Ads UI  because same ad may be represented
in both reports.

How to make sure those two result don't overlap so that sum of the results
will match with UI? If I got you answer correctly you are saying its
impossible? I was hoping there is a was, as our clients would like cost
breakdown per triggering criteria where is possible, and grouped per Ad
where criteria breakdown is not possible. This is why I'm looking for the
solution described above.

Thank you in advance!