Hello,

Since today our Desktop application is experiencing some unexpected issues
with regards to the error:
vendor/google/gax/src/ApiException.php - 139 - {
    "message": "Request is missing required authentication credential.
Expected OAuth 2 access token, login cookie or other valid authentication
credential. See
https:\/\/developers.google.com\/identity\/sign-in\/web\/devconsole-project.",
    "code": 16,
    "status": "UNAUTHENTICATED",
    "details": [
        {
            "@type": "request-id",
            "data": "[[REQUESTID(can be provided)]]"
        }
    ]
}

The weird thing is that our application uses the php libraries provided by
Google and most of the time requests go through fine, but then sometimes
the same requests fail with above error.
Authentication is done the same as well, we use the provided libraries to
create the credential objects and client.

This only started happening today without us changing any of our code.

Hopefully someone can shed some light on this situation,
Teun