Thank you for help!
I really confused the concepts of assets and ads. Thank you for clarifying
this point. Since there is no way to remove assets, I tried removing ad.
The first question is, do I understand correctly that deleting ad will
delete all the associated assets?
And second - when I try to delete ad I get an error

error_code {
ad_group_ad_error: AD_TYPE_CANNOT_BE_REMOVED
}
message: "Cannot remove an adgroup ad with this ad type."

So the ad type is
*APP_AD*
Is this a limitation of the API or can it be removed?

In the end, my task is to remove one or more ads from a ad_group with
several ads in it. Is it possible?

четверг, 26 мая 2022 г. в 09:18:25 UTC+2, adsapi: