Hi,

Thank you for raising this concern to the Google Ads API Forum.

With regard to your concern, please refer to my answer below:

Could you please explain how reporting is related to accounts time zone?
Is the data returned via the API in the account time zone or in some other time
zone (for example, GMT)?

-To answer the 2 questions in general, the timezone of the API response will
depend on the timezone of the Google Ads account targeted by the API
transactions.

We are extracting our client data and we constantly see a slight discrepancy
between the data received through the API and on the Google Ads UI. Could this
be related to the time zone?

However, to investigate this and it would be helpful if you can provide the
complete API logs within the format of the request and response logs with
request-id and login-customer-id that generated on your end. This information
helps our team to check why this discrepancy between the data received through
the API and on the Google Ads UI are occurring.  If you haven't yet, logging
can be enabled by navigating to the Client libraries > Your client library (ex.
Java) > Logging documentation, which you can access from this link. You can
provide it via the Reply privately to author option. If this option is not
available, then send it instead on this email address
googleadsapi-supp...@google.com.

Best regards,

Jinky
Google Ads API Team