Hi google team,

I need a clarification about the consent screen on our website to
authenticate the user to give permission, so their access token to call the
API, In this flow,
 if I have a new user come to my website, they didn't connect to Google
account with my website till yet, they hit the Sign in with Google button,
the pop was open, google show active session in that browser,
so that the user can select any of these accounts to authenticate, eg the
active session is five accounts there, eg: For if the user chose the 1st
account of the active session that's an end, but the user wants to connect
their 2nd account to the same user account of which already 1st account is
connected, without disconnect the 1st google account, is this possible to
connect 2nd account in the same website under the same user,
but a user tries to connect to the 2nd account, the google SDK popup was
automatically taken the 1st account,  which a user-selected previously,
but  a user needs to choose the 2nd account, but I try to obtain this
situation, by deleting the google login cookie, they log out their from
browser credential as well as the Google account, is their safe to manually
deleted, so that a user click the sign in with google button now google
popup will show the list of accounts, so that user can select the 2nd
account to connect the website