Thanks much for your quick response.

When we tried to validate a Search campaign for the Google ad grants
account, we got the following error:
cannot target search network

network_setting = {
                      'targetGoogleSearch': 'true',
                     * 'targetSearchNetwork': 'true',*
                      'targetContentNetwork': 'false',
                      'targetPartnerSearchNetwork': 'false'
                      }

It is mentioned in the below link that Search partners are not allowed.
https://support.google.com/google-ads/thread/1473132/cannot-target-search-network-error-ad-grants?hl=en

So we changed the n/w setting and validated the campaign, it works.
network_setting = {
                      'targetGoogleSearch': 'true',
                     * 'targetSearchNetwork': 'false',*
                      'targetContentNetwork': 'false',
                      'targetPartnerSearchNetwork': 'false'
                      }

Please confirm whether we can publish a campaign in Google ad grants
account the same way how we setup a campaign in a normal ad account.
Do we have any limitations in publishing a campaign using Google ads api in
Google ad grants account ?

Thanks.