Hey support,

during our upgrade from the AdWords API to the Google Ads API, we ran into
an issue regarding the API token.

We had to rebuild our OAuth2 Flows for various reasons, and now we always
receive the following error:

DEVELOPER_TOKEN_PROHIBITED "Developer token 'XXXXX' is not allowed with
project 'XXXXX'.

We already regenerated the API token manually through our Google Ads
account, but that doesn't help.

As I take it, a developer token can only be used with one specific cloud
project ID and a possible solution I found was to generate an entirely new
Google Cloud Project. But that would be extremely inpractical.

Is there any other way to solve this error?

Thanks,
Nikolai