Hi,
With V9 version when we were still able to use the get methods I was able
to retrieve a field from customer entity called "hasManager".
I am trying to figure out what is the equivalent replacement for this
property using the search from googleAdsService? (I want to build the
equivalent query to fetch all the relevant fields for me)

Thanks,
Naor

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager.
individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender
immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete
this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in