Hi Aryeh,

> ...Could you also elaborate how this makes the report unusable?

The "multiple rows (with a duplicate identifier)" for a segment type, due
to the cause that you found, is not a standard expectation, and
neither it's made explicit on the doc
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/fields/v10/campaign_audience_view#segments.click_type>.
So it didn't make sense and seemed like a bug. So, we wanted to confirm the
reason for it.

> ...2 types in your account that don't match any of the enums...this is
the reason you have some campaigns with extra 'UNKNOWN' rows

We are fine with the confirmation on the issue and can change our
application logic to suit this behavior. I'll close this thread here until
the google ads customers have a requirement to see the segmented view of
the UNKNOWN segment values.

Thanks for the support.

Vijay Kumar
Software Engineer