I'm having trouble configuring Oauth with Python/Django and I would prefer
to use a good library instead of my custom code.

I want to use the Google Ads REST API (not gRPC and client libraries).

I've seen that the Google API Python Client (the generic client, not the
specific for Ads) recommends google-auth and google-auth-oauthlib
(on
https://github.com/googleapis/google-api-python-client/blob/main/docs/oauth.md)

I've also seen some people that recommend Python Social Auth
(https://github.com/python-social-auth/social-app-django) for Oauth2 stuff
in general.

But I've also seen some people having trouble with some "advanced" features
that Google Ads API require (and other APIs don't) like persistent refresh
tokens.

Any tips or recommendations?

If this is not the place to ask this, please point me to the right place.

Thanks!