Hi Junhyung,

Thank you for reaching out to our API support team.

Could you confirm if you have also performed a similar request using the UI's
Keyword Planner? If the results are similar then, the API should be working as
intended.

However, if the results of the API and UI are different, and so our team can
investigate further regarding the similar results you retrieved, could you also
provide the complete request and response logs, and request-id of both our
German and Korean language requests?

If you haven't yet, logging can be enabled by navigating to the Client
libraries  > Your client library (ex. Java) > Logging documentation. You may
then send the requested information via the Reply privately to author option.
If this option is not available, you may send the details directly to our
googleadsapi-supp...@google.com alias instead.

In addition, if you wish to learn more as to how a language constant filter
affects your results, then the Google Ads Product Support team should be better
equipped in providing insights since the API feature only mirrors the Keyword
Planner of the UI / Product. You may then reach their support team via this
link.

Best regards,

Peter Laurence
Google Ads API Team