Hi! Thanks for the prompt answer!

Unfortunately we cant poll as shown in the guide since we need to check the
job at a different OS process, our intention is indeed getting the status
of a batch job but it seems the only option is *ListBatchJobResults*. In
your response:

   - According to this document

<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/batch-processing/flow?hl=en#listresults>,

   the *ListBatchJobResults* are used to print their status

I'm afraid this doesnt definetively answer my question, Ill rephrase in
hopes of better communicating my concern. Say we have 1000 operations in a
single batch, if I set the page size to 1, can I be certain the entire
batch is done when I get a result? (havent got *RESULTS_NOT_READY *and
got one page with one operation)

If we can set page size to 1 google would send less data and we would get a
response faster.

We just need a way to know if the entire batch is done but Get requests
have been deprecated and polling is not an option.

Thanks!