I was just looking for some help around APIs and found your post. It looks
like you could use our platform <https://krysp.io>to build something easily
with CSV files and APIs
<https://flow.krysp.cloud/templates/datatransformation>.
Let me know if you need help setting up an account, I am a developer myself
and will be happy to help.