I think you understand me wrong.

In documantation it is told that *"A campaign simulation. Supported
combinations of advertising channel type, simulation type and simulation
modification"*

And a combination is that: * OWNED_AND_OPERATED - TARGET_CPA - DEFAULT*

So there must be an advertising channel type named  as OWNED_AND_OPERATED.
But there is no information about  OWNED_AND_OPERATED channel type.

So could you give me some links that point to OWNED_AND_OPERATED channel
type.

Thanks