Hi,
I saw this sample code and set *geo_target_constants* field up in the same
way.
After setting 10 *geo_target_constants* value, it was confirmed that it
works without any problem.(10 or less is OK)
But, An error occurs setting more than 10 *geo_target_constants*.

To summarize, you can enter less than 10 geo_target_constants values, but
an error occurs if you enter more than 10 geo_target_constants values.
Can you please check again?

Thank you.

2022년 7월 19일 화요일 오전 11시 54분 50초 UTC+9에 adsapi님이 작성: