*For your concern “I would like to know that can I access any individual ad
account which is not under any ad manager account via Google Ads API?”,
could you confirm if what you meant here is that the client account does
not managed by a manager account, and you want to access the client
account?*
*- Yes, that is what I meant. Client's accounts are not managed by a
manager account and I want to access them and create/edit campaigns within
those accounts.*

*If any client account is not under any manager account, then they can
authenticate using customer_id and valid OAuth credentials. However our
team is not aware of your tool and how it is configured to access Google
- *Let me give you brief description about our tool, we have created a
feature in our website where our clients can connect their ad
accounts(we've used OAuth) and easily create/manage google ads from there. *
*Now many of our client's ad accounts are not managed by any manager
account so I would like to know that will our clients be able to connect
their ad accounts in our websites using OAuth and after that will we be
able to create/manage campaign for their ad accounts?*

Let me know your views.

Thanks.