LibreOffice
OpenOffice is older and all developers moved to Libreoffice.

On 06/20/2018 12:29 PM, Robert Andrews wrote:
OpenOffice or LibreOffice

On 06/20/2018 09:00 AM, ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:
It should be OK for word and excel should it not?
*From:* Colin Stanners
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 20, 2018 9:56 AM
*To:* af@af.afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT Evil Microsoft
Stay away from MS Office 3.65...
On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 10:52 AM, <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

    Added another desk, computer, employee etc.  Told them to sign up
    for the cloud version of word, excel etc.  MS360 I think. She told
    me that it needs to verify our domain and asked for Godaddy login
    info.  Did not think anything of it...
    until... all email stopped flowing.
    It totally hijacked my zone file.  MX records all changed. Put a
    bunch of crap in there.  WOW.
    Password is not changed, I think I have cut out all of the offending
    crap.  Email is flowing again.

    --     AF mailing list