What is the OID for interface utilization? Is that PMP450's L2 frame
utilization?

--dan

On 6/20/2018 11:28 AM, Josh Baird wrote:
Here is what we are graphing for the APs:

Data sources:

[cid:part1.FFAF5B46.D422B23B@outlook.com]

Graphs:

[cid:part2.31A679BA.1F33A5F7@outlook.com]

We also graph interface utilization.

Josh

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 11:55 AM, Dave
<dmilho...@wletc.com<mailto:dmilho...@wletc.com>> wrote:
I am only graphing throughput for it now.
If you have mibs to load into a mib viewer you can isolate single OID and
follow cacti's docs on graphing a single OID.