Good help is hard to find these days especially when people in the area are
making a ton more money in the oil business. Maybe one of you can help us find
someone you know?

Our company is looking to hire an experienced wireless manager for a 3 month+
contract to lead the installation of a few small towers and access point
upgrades in our Seminole Texas area.

Moving expenses will be provided within reason as well as a housing credit. We
will supply all necessary tools and equipment. Wage will be negotiated upon
interview. This is for a lead position and assistance will be provided so only
apply if you have several years experience Cambium products, climbing, and some
networking skills will be helpful.

If you know someone please hit me off list at st...@wavedirect.org !