Just talked to my bud. He has some options for you. He can do a private,
vip tour for you and a couple people with lunch included, Or he can do a
private vip tour for about 15 people and include possibly a conference room
for a few hours use, or you can go the full formal route and rent out part
of the venue for a bigger conference. They have rooms that can accommodate
about 25 people or so, or you can rent out part of the lower floor or the
whole upper floor. That last one includes catering and all the stuff that
goes into that kind of service. I'll send you his contact info privately.

Cameron