yep its evil.. Like mama says its the devil

On 07/17/2018 08:38 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:
Definitely need 6.42+ there are two major exploits you're open to.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 6:44 AM, Nick W <nickdwh...@gmail.com <mailto:nickdwh...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Based on those versions you listed, it sounds like the Winbox
    vulnerability described
    here:https://forum.mikrotik.com/viewtopic.php?t=133533
    <https://forum.mikrotik.com/viewtopic.php?t=133533>

    Password complexity isn't really the issue since they could
    connect and download the unencrypted user database file. Firewall
    off Winbox and/or upgrade. Run 6.40.8+ for bugfix or 6.42.1+ for
    current.

    On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 11:01 PM Nate Burke <n...@blastcomm.com