I would assume that the percentage of sales of these particular products,
are mostly going to WISPs. I agree, that it probably won't make a huge dent
in their overall sales, but it could very easily be larger than the amount
of sales that they lost because of Elevate (which I suspect is very tiny...
most people using Elevate were probably moving to ePMP anyway, it just made
the process a lot easier). The only way that I can see this making sense is
if they felt they had to do it to cover themselves with the FCC.