There are fax, and there are alternative fax.

On 8/16/2018 3:18 PM, Christopher Gray wrote:
What's a fax?

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 2:35 PM <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:
Also if you are waiting for faxes...

Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] [ External ] Re: Cambium Firmware Release Notices?

Matt,

Excellent, good to hear it is being considered. I find it is especially important when waiting for fixes.

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 9:28 AM Matt Mangriotis via AF <af@af.afmug.com> wrote:

We are working on just such a thing… I have tried to jumpstart this effort again internally, because I agree with you guys 100%.  We need to have some way to notify everyone that cares about new software releases.  Stay tuned.

Matt