Yeah, expanding anchors are just as good as an anchor bolt cast into the
concrete in my experience.

From: Lewis Bergman
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 3:15 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Mounting large antenna into concrete

Through bolts and a plate is probably ideal but overkill for that antenna.
Sound like a DB224-B. Anyway, I would use concrete anchors like Bill
said.Redhead is a good brand. They also do make a concrete lag that is pretty
big that I have used before but the way those work they are one shot deals. If
you break them free you have to go back with an anchor so don't over torque
them.