Probably best to not out the lurkers.  There are about 500 list members but
only about 10% post.

From: Mathew Howard
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2018 3:03 PM
To: AFMUG

I assume most of the subscribers to this list never actually post anything. It
might be kind of interesting to see who's watching us...

I imagine there are some people that wouldn't like it, but if they aren't going
to every post anything anyway, do we care?

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 3:52 PM David Coudron <david.coud...@advantenon.com>