From: Lewis Bergman
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 6:50 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cambium small town roadshow

Having been a mayor, I can tell you the books are audited every year. It
doesn't prevent fraud, but most people get caught eventually. The books are
public record. If you think there is something underhanded going on, you should
be able to prove it.

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018, 7:16 PM Matt Hoppes <mattli...@rivervalleyinternet.net>
wrote:

  Wait... how are pole attachment fees related to Cambium coming to your town?