Yeah, they pulled passwords in plain text.  So if you don't change the pass
they will get back in.  Ours was compromised weeks ago, and we still see
daily attempts to login using the old username.  I changed the username as
well.  I also notice that most of the brute force attempts are all
lowercase words.  Mix it up!  Change your username AND passwords.