This is windows / active directory.  Any advice is welcome -

New problem that showed up after a recent external IT audit OR a security
update (not sure which). This applies only to the built in administrator
account on the domain - and only to the server (no other computers on the
domain). The administrator account has been renamed (it is now acsad). The
error is : The system administrator has restricted the types of logon (network
or interactive) that you may use. For assistance, contact your sys admin or
tech support (thanks ms).

The inability to use this account is also causing us to not be able to use
other programs on the server that use this account - such as patchmanagerplus
and trend micro's security.

We have looked in group policy - made sure security policy - user rights
assignment that the administrators account and remote desktop users have been
added. We've also compared the settings on this server to another server we
manage at another location (where all works) - the settings are the same so i
don't think THIS is where our problem is.

I'm thinking it has to do with a setting on THIS server computer. Again, I can
use the admin credentials to login to computers elsewhere on the domain. The
account just seems to be throwing this error when trying to login to the
server. Getting this error on remote desktop.