Forrest,
 I have not purchased any of your products in a long while till this issue I ran into where the cmm5 was limited on physical
dimension to be used top side.
 So, I immediately started work on my own design to help support what I think would be helpful. The products you have that fit that design will work for most deployments which is where I got the idea,but I am looking for that module for the 450i/m line with the same performance or similar to the cmm5.

Dave