I went to that cambium small town smart city thing (was just me and some
guy from a school district, I felt bad for cadmium) finally looked at the
cnpilot stuff, I liked it for tv parks, seems to meet your needs.
I told the cambium guy I wanted a free one, he said if I emailed him he'd
get me one. I haven't heard back. But then again, I'm creepy in person so
people tell me what I want to hear to get away from me.