Oh interesting.  So you end up with the green terminal block on the Tycon sticking out where the AC connector was?  I might steal that idea.

On 10/27/2018 10:34 AM, Trey Scarborough wrote:

the tycon TP-VRHP-4824 work well and can be mounted inside to fit with the end with the connector out the plug holes. I have done this with several CCR models.

On 10/26/2018 6:27 PM, SmarterBroadband wrote:

Just ordered a couple of RSD-100C-24 to test….

*From:* AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *Mathew Howard
*Sent:* Friday, October 26, 2018 4:09 PM
*To:* AFMUG <af@af.afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Powering Mikrotik CCR from DC

Yep, they definitely have a 24v power supply (RouterOS reports the voltage as 24v, even). I would guess that they won't run on higher voltage because they use quite a bit more power than the 1009.

If you need to run them on 48v, it's probably best to just use a DC-DC converter and be done with it. In fact, I bet you could even fit something like a Meanwell RSD right inside the case in place of the AC power supply.