I noticed my SMs were getting jammed from a signal that triangulates to your
area.
I think it penetrated the earth.  How much power are you running?

From: David Thake
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2018 10:46 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] AirFiber 5U Conducted TX power.

Actually we are helping out a student conduct an experiment to see how powerful
a wifi signal must be to penetrate X thickness of stone.

But never mind.

Thanks everyone for the “help”

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 5, 2018, at 5:40 PM, Mathew Howard <mhoward...@gmail.com> wrote:

  It could be that there isn't actually a country code for the country that
he's in, or there's some weird circumstance where it is actually allowed to
operate at a higher power than what it does when it's set to the correct
country code. One shouldn't just assume someone is trying to break the rules,
without knowing what country he's in, and what the rules are for that country...

  Not that I have a clue what the actual circumstances are here, but I like the
think that people on Afmug are smart enough to know you shouldn't do stupid
things that break the rules just because you can get away with it.

  On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 9:42 AM Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>