I nominate Gilfoyle, to support fridge software forever..

On 11/05/2018 08:34 AM, Steve Jones wrote:
better the consortium solve it than our friends in the EU ultimately mandate it

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 10:30 AM Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com <mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>> wrote:

    The cost of things would skyrocket.  Who wants to support fridge
    software for 10 years+?

    Josh Luthman
    Office: 937-552-2340
    Direct: 937-552-2343
    1100 Wayne St
    Suite 1337
    Troy, OH 45373

    On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 11:26 AM, Steve Jones