Okay thank you.

On 11/13/2018 9:32 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
Well, that is certainly not universal.  That is for Canopy/UBNT 100 Mbps POE where the 4 power wires do not carry data.  It has the test port so you can connect to the SM without powering it down.

In any event, we do have that on our web site.  In both outdoor and rack mount versions.
https://www.mccowntech.com/product/outdoor-100-mbps-ethernet-protector/

-----Original Message----- From: Jerry Head
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:26 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Chuck, help please.

Sorry, 444-SMT

On 11/13/2018 9:19 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
Could be many of my products.  Outdoor mount, rack mount.  GigE or CAT6. Not sure what DR is selling.

-----Original Message----- From: Jerry Head
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 7:58 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Chuck, help please.

"Universal Surge Suppressor"
I am shopping DR and they list this a one of your products but I can't
seem to locate it on your website.
Can you tell me which one of your products it corresponds to please?