From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Dev
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 11:41 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] bandwidth management appliance opinions

I looked at a couple variations of buffer bloat management, and have decided to
build my own and maybe just open source the thing for “people who feel 50K
seems excessive” and just need some basic functionality on a vanilla Linux box.
The open source tech is out there, it’s just tying it all together in some sane
way. I hope others will open source what they’re working on too, that’s what
the community is about. I feel like the community is moving away from including
the little guys these days.