I wonder if it has FCC approval ( no one could possibly think I am being serious )....

On 11/13/2018 03:16 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
A “backpack” jammer with 120 watts output power? I hope they mean backpack size, not that someone would literally wear that on their back while it was transmitting. Oooooooh, suddenly I feel all warm and tingly!

*From:* AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> *On Behalf Of *Forrest Christian (List Account)
*Sent:* Tuesday, November 13, 2018 5:11 PM
*To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
*Subject:* [AFMUG] Scary Product...

I'm at a trade show this week (attending, not exhibiting), and one of the exhibitors is selling this:

http://www.aaronia.com/Datasheets/Documents/Portable-UAV-Jammer.pdf

Anyone want to venture a guess how long it will be before one of these (or some similar product) shows up in the middle of someone's network?

--

*Forrest Christian*/CEO, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc./

forre...@imach.com <mailto:forre...@imach.com> | http://www.packetflux.com <http://www.packetflux.com/>

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian> <http://facebook.com/packetflux> <http://twitter.com/@packetflux>