On eBay you can customize servers (I've done Dell a bunch) to how ever much
disk and CPU you want.  The only gotcha I've seen is if you buy disks from
a second listing, make sure it's 2.5 vs 3.5 (Dell SSF is 2.5).

What specs were recommended for 1-2 gig?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St