We use it for configuration.  The hardest part is inventory control since
we don't have sterilized inventory in Netsuite.  We get around this by
doing an import when new inventory comes in with the Description set to
"R201-BALT_WH" pr R201-BALT_WH" etc.  That way when an order comes in, the
office can just take the next one with the right description, configure it
in cnMaestro, approve it, and put its MAC on the SO for the installers.
When they connect it, it just auto configures.  Office staff is a lot
cheaper and easier to find then good field guys and they seem to be a lot
better at following simple rules like not leaving things with default
user/pass on them.

We use overrides.  Need to put some time into developing the templates, but
they work well and it ensures none of them end up with default accounts on
them and we have remote administration properly set up.   It is really dumb
that they are called "AP Groups", but whatever, its just a name.