I emailed Michael Coles earlier today just to double check. :)
So yeah I'm all for another look.

On 11/20/2018 12:10 PM, Layne Sisk wrote:
Adam,
        We should chat again, we have substantially increased our footprint for
Layer 2.  We can get to just about everyone now at a pretty reasonable price!

-Layne
Sent from my iPhone, so please excuse any misspelled words or embarrassing
auto-corrects!