I am not familiar with the SNOM SIP paging amp, but have used one from
Cyberdata that has a line input for “background music”.  It will then break
into the music for paging.  Would that accomplish what you want?

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Lewis Bergman
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2018 6:31 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] off topic Audio Sensing

Viking PA's do that.

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018, 4:14 PM Jason McKemie <j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com
<mailto:j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com>  wrote:

Automatic A/b Selector
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000F239MY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_IrgaCbFR29BQE

On Thursday, November 29, 2018, Cameron Crum <cc...@murcevilo.com
<mailto:cc...@murcevilo.com> > wrote:

I'm trying to set up a sound system for a shop. I want to have music playing
most of the time, but I also want to tie in a SNOM PA1 into the speakers When
the SNOM gets a call, it auto answers and plays the output to either a line
level or speaker output. I want it to override the sound on the speakers and
play the announcement that comes in on the call. Is there some black box that
will auto switch the speaker inputs and give priority to SNAOM when it senses
signal on that input?

Thanks,

Cameron