Sell a managed router service for whatever you think it’s worth.   If the
customer pays for the service help them get it working.   Unfortunately if they
don’t pay for it you still get to help them :-)    With any kind of luck you
make enough off the customers paying that you never hear from that it makes up
for the ones that make you crazy.

Mark