From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Bill Prince
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2018 10:37 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] DC Breakers

We get breakers that are specifically DC rated for the current we need. If they
are DC rated, they will also indicate the maximum operating voltage (typically
48 volts) but you sometimes see higher voltages. Just be sure the ones you get
are rated above the voltage you'll be using them at. 2X is a good place.