If there are any electronics in the vehicle, I would worry about it.

On 12/31/2018 8:42 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
Yep, red for electrical. Black for mechanical. Like to have one for plumbing and pneumatic I think.  I have several Kennedy’s for machine shop.  On a different subject, finally got a newish forklift battery. Old one had a bad cell that I had jumpered. Problem was you couldn’t leave it on the charger without risking overcharge. Also the forklift thought it was always low on charge and would shutdown prematurely.  Gonna build a boss man jumper battery system. Put it in the back of the service truck with 50’ of welding cables.  The question is: how much voltage?  16 volts at least but I am considering 18 volts.  Enough cells to make two of these.  One I think I will make forkball with the skid steer for jump starting around the shop.  I know auto systems can take 16 volts without issue. Is 18 too much?

Sent from my iPhone