we see the same thing sometimes.  it seems to happen if the network
glitches and the AP fails to reach the server 5 times then it just hangs in
the "down" state and never tries to recover.  i've opened several forum
posts with no answer from cambium.  we just reboot and move on which is a
PITA

-sean