I've currently got notes scattered through google, Evernote, and in files
on the PC.   Would like to consolidate them in one place.   But I'm not
happy enough with any of these solutions to really feel comfortable with
choosing any of them.

I'm wondering what everyone else is using to keep their internal business
documents (i.e. policies, procedures, notes about installations, various
network notes, etc.).    Hoping someone has a cool solution I'm not aware
of.

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>